WORKING PERSONNEL ACCREDITATIONS & GUEST REGISTRY
In many cases, the events are for clients, people from your sector or guests (fairs, specific trainings, tournaments, talks, exhibitions, galas, awards ceremonies, etc.).
For these occasions we have a solution for you: Exyt-Acreditados.
There are three main ways to issue invitations or accreditations for an event:
- When it is an open event and any user can obtain their ticket, the simplest thing is to have them register their data in a web form. Press groups can be managed through an online registration, too.
- When you have all the guest’s data and you only need to make a mass communication. We prepare everything through a list of attendees’ emails and send the invitations.
- When it comes to a worker or any other group that the event organization must validate, it is easier to enter the data directly in the accreditations management panel. We can also include parking permits.
The accreditation platform allows:
- Manage access to the premises for working personnel, press and vehicles.
- Assign different transit privileges within the event.
- Authorize the different department heads to review, accept, deny or block access to third parties.
- Send by e-mail all the necessary documentation to access your venue (Print @ Home format for accreditations, invitations, etc.).
Exyt-acreditados integrates smoothly with the ticket validation service software, so you can generate attendance reports in real time. At all times you will know who’s in the venue, those who are yet to arrive and, once it is finished, you will be able to thank the attendees in a customized way for their attendance.
In addition, it is possible to perform an access audit, allowing workers’ access data to be known in real time (accessed / not accessed, date and time of access, etc.). Thus we can send emails to attendees once the event is completed to remind, thank or encourage them to take any additional action.
Everything is stored in the cloud allowing access to information at any time from any device.
You will know at all times who’s at the venue, those not in yet and, when it’s all over, you can thank the attendants for their assistance through a personalized message.